In areas with high possibilities of existence of unexploded bombs (old industrial sites, airports) is recommended before starting excavation operations, to execute a scan geophysics in order to put out these items. This way may be highlight areas with high potential risk and eliminate unnecessary risk.
Methods generally accepted in such investigations are vertical magnetic gradient measurements, metal detection, electromagnetic measurement and geo-radar. Experience cumulated in numerous international airports and industrial sites, military and civilian sites compels us to recommend to our customers to execute at least two of such investigations methods.
Other geophysical applications:
- Research on Inorganic Contaminants
- Utility and Buried Objects Detection
- Determining the Geological and Hydrological Conditions
- Borehole Investigation
- Archeological Surveying
- Lake and River Prospecting
- Wind farms and photovoltaic exploration
- Minerals exploration