Utility drones equipped with video cameras in the visible and thermal infrared finds it applicability in regular inspection or occasional wind farms and photovoltaic.
In this way can be made pointed or general pictures from the planning phase, construction, inspection and maintenance of an investment.
Using a planned flight can be made general periodic images of locations.
Applications of aerial photography for wind farms and photovoltaic:
- Preliminary analysis of land
- Construction exhibition study
- Equipment inspection
- Visibility determination
- Thematic maps pre and post placement
- Oblique and panoramic images
- Monitoring of project development
- Determination of manufacturing defects, installation or exploitation
- Determination of non-functional elements